EUROPEAN WATERPARK ASSOCIATION
Mission & Statement of the
European Waterpark Association
The European Waterpark Association (EWA) is the representative body of European indoor and outdoor waterparks and spas. It supports a market-based and demand-oriented leisure policy and strives for uniform standards and norms across Europe. At the same time, she is committed to a sustainable and resource-saving development of the spa and leisure industry.
Functions and Objectives of the EWA
A COMMUNITY OF JOINT INTERESTS
A COMMUNITY OF PROTECTION
EXCHANGE OF IDEAS
LEISURE BATHS, THERMAL BATHS AND WATERPARKS
The European Waterpark Association, EWA would like to wet your appetite for a vacation from everyday life with these Internet sites. Here we present a selection of the most beautiful, leisure and experience Waterparks of Germany and Europe.
Members of the EWA must show a high quality standard and equipment, which reflect a conceptional, technical, architectural and decorative level. Examined baths with the EWA quality standard you find at present in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Georgia.
The European Waterpark Association wants to stimulate your “appetite” for a holiday away from everyday life…
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OF THE EWA
Become a member of the EWA
- Become part of a quality association and thus a network of professionals with the opportunity to exchange experiences at national and international level,
- Your waterpark will be listed in our EWA brochure "Waterparks in Europe", on our website and through EWA press releases,
- You may attend our EWA study trips, summer meetings and seminars at a special price
- You will be able to participate in marketing co-operations and sampling actions,
- Use of EWA special conditions, for example at GEMA,
- You get the Possibility of free information visits in the waterparks organized in the EWA,
- Right to use the designation "Member of the European Waterpark Association",
- Free subscription to the journal "EuroAmusement Professional”.